Hi team! I hope you all are great.
I am sending positive vibes for a good week ahead.
I need it as I am a bit stressed out with work + family. My grandma has end stage Parkinson's Disease and has been in the hospital for 4 weeks now.
Please keep her in your prayers. She's a real trooper even at 85.
Its not easy being in the hospital for the patient and for the family. I was thinking of blogging on that very soon -- sharing my perspective with all of you.
Anyways...I hope you guys were able to watch my Instagram LIVE on this SHD reipe bc it was so simple.
Be sure to follow me on instagram @Doctor_Deena to catch me doing these recipes LIVE.
For those of you who missed it, here's my recipe for baked mustard chicken.
This is the perfect dish when you have 30 mins to spare and for when you are craving chicken thats warm and flavorful!
1) Thaw and wash 4-5 chicken tenderloins (small to medium sized)
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides
3) Add 1 1/2 tablespoon yogurt (save on calories, and choose a non-fat option)
4) Add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
5) Add 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
6) Add 1 teaspoon maple syrup
7) Sprinkle on oregano
8) Sprinkle on parsley
9) Sprinkle on garlic powder
10) Mix it up
11) Leave it in the fridge overnight for more flavor (if possible, otherwise you can bake right away)
10) Bake at 375 for 25-30 mins covered
Each peice is less than 150 calories and so delicious. A great source of calcium and protein to keep you satisfied and prevent osteoporosis :)
Let me know what you think!